If you are looking for a quick and healthy recipe to cook after a long day at work, this may the one for you. With its Omega 3 and crispy vegetables, this wok-tyle recipe scores major nutritional points and will be on your table in less than 20 minutes. Bon appétit!
Prep and cook time : 15 minutes
(Serves 2 people)
- Season the fish with pepper
- You’ll need to fry the fish in 2 batches. First, heat a heavy-based frying pan and add 1 tbsp oil. Once hot, fry the fish, skin-side down, for 5 mins or until the skin is golden. The fish will be almost cooked through. Turn over, cook for another 30 secs-1 min, then transfer to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil, then fry the ginger, garlic and chillies for about 2 mins until golden. Take off the heat and toss in the spring onions. Splash the fish with a little soy sauce and spoon over the contents of the pan.
- In the meantime, heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a high heat. When the oil is smoking, fry the spring onions for 1-2 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the stir fried vegetables and water and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender (about 2 or minutes), then stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil.